Create Your Own Decals
Create your own custom vinyl lettering at MagiCustom.com. Proudly Made in Canada!
Easy wall lettering ordering, compare font styles and customize online with an instant design preview.
"Exact Die-Cut" means that each decal is custom cut precisely along the shape of your design so the decal will have no visible background or bordering spaces.
Detailed installation instructions, FREE practice decals and FREE application tool (squeegee) are included with your order.
We always recommend our Matte Finish Removable Adhesive Vinyl for applications on interior walls. You can also use this vinyl on surfaces like mirrors, glass, plexiglass, tile, windows etc.
Use our custom lettering tool to create your own custom vinyl lettering. Each letter is pre-cut and pre-masked for easy application. We will also send you our easy to follow, step-by-step instructions along with a squeegee so you will be confident when applying your decals. The end result will be based on your own imagination and self-expression. Apply your new vinyl lettering decals to anything that has a clean and smooth surface.
Enhance your walls and windows with custom vinyl lettering and numbers, exactly how you need it to make your message stand out. Choose your font, colour, customize your text, and order in any quantity!
Ideal vinyl for interior decor, wall graphics, indoor signage, and trade show & exhibition graphics. Developed originally for trade show displays, this high-quality film features a matte finish and a removable adhesive. The matte finish prevents glare caused by indoor lighting from rendering graphics illegible. The removable adhesive means graphics can be removed from most wall surfaces with little effort and no messy residue.
Please note that due to lighting effect and computer colour, the actual colours may be slightly different from the preview.
- Vinyl - Exhibition Cal (matte finish)
- Clear, water-based, removable adhesive
- Short- to medium-term applications indoors; specifically on painted drywall surfaces.
- Available in 30 matte colours
- 3 years (indoor)
- 3 mil
- Extra precaution should be used when applying wall graphics to “Low VOC” or "Zero VOC" paints as these paints may exhibit lower adhesion levels. Surfaces to which the material will be applied must be thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which could affect the adhesion of the material. Freshly lacquered or painted surfaces should be completely cured. The compatibility of selected lacquers and paints should be tested by the user, prior to application of the material.
Select a row below to filter reviews.